Lifestyles have changed significantly over the past decades. The imbalance between lifestyle and diet is often the most common contribution to the main mistakes in diet. A different approach is therefore required to meet nutritional requirements in a balanced way. Healthy eating is the key element to help keep you in shape. Our products offer quality values for everyday use that are designed to develop a correct eating model and raise a healthy lifestyle. Keep reading to find out what goodness you can add in your lifestyle.
- Excellent source of carbohydrates : Rice is a great source of complex carbohydrates, which is an important source of the fuel our bodies need.
- Good energy source : Rice is an excellent source of energy, especially energy-giving carbohydrates, which are used in the body for brain performance, physical activity, bodily functions and everyday growth and repair.
- Low fat, Low Sugar, Low salt, Cholesterol Free : Rice is healthful for what it does not contain. Rice has no fat, no cholesterol, low sugar and is sodium free. Rice is an excellent food to include in a balanced diet.
- A good source of vitamins and minerals such as thiamine, niacin, iron, riboflavin, vitamin D, calcium, and fiber : Research conducted around the world shows people who eat rice typically have healthier diets and experience better health than non-rice eaters.
- No gluten : Rice is gluten free and the most non-allergenic of all grains
- No additives and preservatives : Rice contains no additives or preservatives, making it an excellent inclusion in a healthy and balanced diet.
- Contains resistant starch : Rice also contains resistant starch, which is the starch that reaches the bowel undigested. This encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria, keeping the bowel healthy.
- Cancer prevention and diet : Whole grains (such as brown rice) contain high amounts of insoluble fiber, the type of fiber some scientists believe may help protect against a variety of cancers.
- It is a fair source of protein containing all eight amino acids.